Early Access Feedback

This forum is for reporting bugs as well as posting specific suggestions based on the current version of the game.

Subforums

1. BUG REPORTS

Game crashes, something is not working as intended, i.e. there is a clear mistake.

Please post here your high-level observations, opinions and suggestions – anything that's related to your experience but cannot be pinned down to a specific bug.

This is where developers move the topics that are assigned to a specific person / accepted into the pipeline, with the goal of addressing the issues in the current development period. I.e. we understand what this is about, we know who can fix this, and we will eventually fix this.

This is where developers move reports on issues that are valid, but out of the current development scope. That is, we understand the problem / suggestion, but we will deal with it during the next development stage.

This is where developers move the reports that were either fixed (for bugs) or resolved (for clarifications, e.g. I think it's a bug but actually this is how it is supposed to work in the current version). We keep this forum as a reference to let the reporting person know that the issue got fixed.